Audio/Video Recording of a Diocesan Virtual Meeting/Event
The audio/video recording of the online event is strictly prohibited.
By eSigning my name above, I hereby give permission for the above named minor to participate in the Diocese of Ogdensburg Priesthood Discernment Zoom presentation.
The host reserves the right to excuse a participant that is disruptive or detrimental to the event. Please take note of our digital gathering best practices.
Digital Gathering Best Practices
- Dress as you would for an in-person event.
- Take note your background and ensure it is appropriate for the event. Most digital platforms offer the ability to replace your background if needed.
- Try to position light sources in front of you. Back lighting creates a silhouette effect and make it difficult to see you. Overhead lighting can create shadows.
- Limit movement and distractions while your camera/microphone are turned
- Look at the camera and speak clearly.
- Mute your microphone when you are not talking.
- Use respectful language and demeanor
- Turn off your camera if you need to perform a task that others may find distracting (changing rooms, standing up, talking to someone else in the room, etc.).