The Diocese of Ogdensburg is actively following the directive of the county public health departments to ensure that all diocesan parishes, schools, ministries, and charities are responding appropriately to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you would like Bishop LaValley to pray for you or someone you love, please share your intention below. Bishop LaValley will include your request in his daily prayers.
Of course, attending Mass is best and most proper. While we cooperate and try to slow the spread of the coronavirus, you can participate via television, Internet and radio options. More options include:
Within the Diocese of Ogdensburg
· Ogdensburg, St. Mary’s Cathedral
o 8:00am Sunday Mass livestream at https://www.rcdony.org/livemass
o 8:00am Sunday Mass via radio WQTK 92.7 in Ogdensburg and WIRY in Plattsburgh
o Schedule for upcoming Masses and events and previously recorded
. Alexandria Bay, St. Cyril, Saturday vigil Mass posted early Saturday evening at https://www.stcyrils.org/.
· Canton, St. Mary, 9:00am Sunday Mass livestream and posted afterward.
· Carthage, St. James, Sunday Mass and Holy Hour at www.sj-sm.org
· Lake Placid, Light of Truth, 98.3FM WCLP broadcasts EWTN and local programming info.
· Malone, St. André, 9:00am Sunday Mass at livestream. On Spectrum channel 30 on Sunday at 9:00am and Thursday at 7:00pm and 9:00pm.
· Massena, St. Peter, Sunday Masses at 6:00pm on WMSA 1340AM. 10:00am Sunday Mass livestream, 4:00pm daily Mass livestream.
· Morrisonville, St Alexander, 4:00pm Saturday (Sunday Vigil) Mass livestreamand afterward.
· Peru, St. Augustine, 9:30am Sunday and 8:00am daily Masses livestream or also here.
· Plattsburgh parishes, Sunday Mass posted by 4:00pm Saturday.
· Saranac Lake, St. Bernard/Church of the Assumption, Sunday Mass on tape delay at 11:00am Sunday and 8:00pm Thursday on Spectrum channel 2.
· Waddington, St. Mary's, 9:00am Sunday Mass livestream.
· Watertown, St. Patrick, 4:00pm Saturday Mass
Options from outside the diocese
- Albany: multiple options available at https://www.rcda.org/livemass
- Syracuse: Internet streaming at https://www.youtube.com/syrdio
- New York: SiriusXM, The Catholic Channel, channel 129, from St. Patrick’s Cathedral, NY weekdays 7am, Sundays 10am, 11am and Our Lady of Angels, Los Angeles at 1pm
- EWTN: Mass is aired at 12am, 8am, 12pm and 7pm on Spectrum channel 460, DirectTV channel 370, Dish Network channel 261 and is available via streaming at https://video.ewtn.com/
- CatholicTV Network: Internet live streaming at https://www.watchthemass.com/.
Mary Immaculate, our Mother and our Patroness,
we ask you to intercede for us with your Son,
as you did at the wedding in Cana.
Pray for us, loving Mother,
and gain for our diocese, our nation and our world,
for our families and loved ones,
the protection of your Maternal mantle from this dreaded virus.
In this time of trial and testing,
teach all of us to love one another and to be patient and kind.
Help us to bring the peace and healing Presence of Jesus to our land and to our hearts.
We come to you with confidence,
knowing that you are our compassionate mother,
health of the sick and cause of our joy.
Keep us in the embrace of your arms,
Help us always to know the love of your Son, Jesus our Lord AMEN.