Catholic Campus Ministry in the Diocese of Ogdensburg exists to serve the needs of the college and university communities within our Diocese.
- We value the living presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharistic Community
- We value the encounter of each student as a unique expression of the image and likeness of God.
- We value seeking and supporting the development of each student to his/ her fullest potential, maturity and integrity.
- We value encouraging each student’s response to God’s call in his/her life to fulfill his/her role in the mission of the Church as evangelizers
- To bring a fullness to the hopes and promises that were bestowed at Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist.
- To awaken to a deeper relationship with Jesus and a recognition of His presence in others.
- To live one’s faith to the fullest in journeying toward a more mature commitment to it.
- To create such powerful expression of God’s love and gifts to us that all are compelled to learn and live the Gospel.